Monday, October 24, 2011

1st Post. ... EVER!

Yes, this is the first post I have ever wrote on a blog.  So many things are flying through my head but once I decided to write here... well I can honestly not think of anything! I just saw on TV about the two little 12 y.o. girls who were switched at birth, accidentally.  It is so cute that they are best friends and still want to be with their family they grew up with.  Have you ever wondered if you really were part of your family?  At times I did, well no that is a lie.  I still think "Am I really related to this person or is it some kind of sick joke my parents are playing on me?"  Then I realize that we all have something in common... our silly or outrageously funny jokes.  I swear if  I could send my little brother to Hollywood he would just be picked up by the actors to hang with them because he is super funny and outgoing - wait ... should I the the chance to send him there in hope that he gets rich?  All that I would get would be those fake fart cushions or crank calls though... haha.  If you just read everything above you know my train of thought goes from one thing to something entirely different. 
Welcome to my world.  (:  

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...