Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Medicine and a Guard Dog

This may have been the longest weekend of my life.  On Friday night, Boo was up all night. She would cry for an hour straight then scream. Just scream over and over again.  I thought she was just being bad and I was sooo mad.  She finally went to sleep for good at 4:30 then woke up at 8:00 am.  In the morning, I realized that she was sick.  She seemed to just have a cold and I wasn't feeling good either so I figured we had the same thing.  My husband went and got us both some medicine that morning.  I thought we might bad day and be better in the morning.  That night she had another screaming fit.  She slept even less than the night before.  At this point, I was at that point when you are so tired that you can't sleep.

 Sunday morning I noticed Boo putting her fingers in her ears.  So we went to the closet urgent care and both got checked out.  Boo has a double ear infection and I have some virus.  We left the office with SEVEN prescriptions. Seven? Doesn't that seem like a lot?  I really didn't want to give Boo three medicines and myself four.  That seems like way too much stuff for a two year old to take.

We had a rough more couple nights but she finally seems like she's feeling ok now. Thank God.  I, on the other hand, feel worse.  I have been taking three of the four prescriptions I got and I still feel like I'm dying.  I woke up this morning at 5 am not being able to breathe.  I scared me so much that I decide to go take some more medicine.  I was in the kitchen when out of nowhere I hear a low rumbling noise and something running straight at me.  One of our dogs Dallas thought I was a intruder.  Luckily, he saw me and instantly wagged his tail.  I was so happy to know that he would actually protect us from someone.  Looks like someone may be getting extra treats today! :)

Dallas and Dukey


4 comments:

  1. Hello! I am a new G+ follower from the Tiggerific Tuesday Blog Hop. I would love for you to hop over and visit Saving and Sharing It. You can also link up to my Time for Sharing Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Katie
    http://www.savingandsharingit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you both went to the doctor and your feeling better- your dogs are so cute by the way
    vickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so hard to have a sick child. Hope everyone is feeling fine now!

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think dukie was guarding bella's sandwich!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...