Monday, April 9, 2012

Smoobee: Magic No Cry Brush~Review


   What exactly is a Smoobee Magic No Cry Brush? Their website states "SMOOBEE was uniquely designed to effectively brush through hair without snagging or catching. It works! It’s great for straight hair, wavy hair, and curly hair."
     Let me start this off by saying that I usually stay away from anything "no cry".  I always get my hopes up and the products rarely work.  But Smoobee does!  It completely deserves being called magic.  My two year old Boo has always been a hair twirler.  She constantly is playing with her hair, often making it a tangled mess.  I used to have to fight her EVERY time we left the house to brush her hair.  Now, she runs to use her "princess brush"!  I have no problems now brushing her hair.  It is super easy to pull through her hair and really doesn't pull at all.  This brush is a keeper!  Now why didn't someone think of this when I was a kid?
    Want a Smoobee Magic No Cry Brush of your own?  Check our their website or Facebook.  They are only $13.99 plus they sell stickers so your child can personalize their brush!  Right now there is a promotion of free shipping when you buy two or more brushes.

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering how you had her hair pulled back in the Easter pic without holding her down to do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the magic brush! We take it with us everywhere now.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...