Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Kitchen!

Wow it is a new year and we are going to put in a kitchen downstairs, well my future father in law is doing it. I think he is scared to see me with power tools or a hammer... ? :)  We have been looking all around for cabinets but the only price is above $5k which seems EXCESSIVE for a game room kitchen.  I am going to do a few posts on the process and going through and dealing with companies on picking out cabinets and how well they actually treat me.  Honestly they usually blow me off thinking I am a "dumb blonde," yet they do not realize I am full of knowledge! 

1. Home Depot <-- Will only sell the products in store? hmm...
2. Lowe's <-- Am I sure I do not want the $10k cabinets ?  Uh, no thanks.. lol
3. Windy Hill Hardwoods  <-- I e-mailed for more info and everything. They are in Ohio, so it will be a haul to go there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...