Monday, February 20, 2012

To see cabinets ¡

Whew, just downloaded blogger got my android just for this reason-we are going to Windyhill Hardwoods in Ohio. I keep getting app alerts because I'm using swype to type..haha.   But alas, we have been driving for an hour, I have read many chapters on my kindle and keep laughing that B and I have given the impression we were secret lovers with a child.. Ahhaha! We are not, just great friends. She had a red haired baby while she is Italian, honestly!  Ok back to the real reason  of the post... another kitchen in our house! We saw their ad on a antique/farm magazine newspaper and couldn't believe the prices, they had an awesome kitchen that should be 10k at Lowes for 5k there. I hope they were not fibbing about the prices!

I'll make a post later to tell you what it is like or even worth going to. Who knows, maybe they will offer 15% off to our lucky readers :) I'm not sure about that, but it would be great! B, I'm going to look for your new, eventually, kitchen too :)  Trista

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...