Thursday, May 24, 2012

I Want to Draw a Cat for You!

Every Friday night, my husband and I watch ABC's Shark Tank.  That's when I first heard of Steve Gadlin's I Want to Draw a Cat for You!  Watch the video below and you will see why he's so memorable. 
Hilarious right?  In case you were wondering, Mark Cuban did invest!  


So what exactly is I Want to Draw a Cat for You?
"I Want To Draw A Cat For You, founded by web developer, writer, and comedian,
Steve Gadlin is a cat-drawing company that debuted on ABC’s “Shark Tank.” The
business received funding from Shark investor, Mark Cuban and has since been featured
on The Huffington Post, Yahoo!, The Onion, and NBC."

So how can you get your own customized cat drawing?(That's a sentence I never thought I would write!)  All you have to do is describe your cat of choice.  Then decide if you want any extras(colors, shipping, etc.),  pay, enter your mailing info and your done!  Now the tough part, waiting for it to arrive.  But while you wait you can check out their gallery of all the other cat drawings.

Trista and I asked for some self portraits.  Trista with her blond hair and big rock on her finger and me with my glasses and redheaded daughter.  It turned our really cool!  My husband was so excited that he may be getting one for Father's Day!  If you like your drawing as much as we did, you can order a shirt too!

Read more:

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...