Cook'n Recipe Organizer program is a database of recipes that you have tried or want to try. It has multiple features that you can use, even if you just like to Google the recipes!
Below is a list of things you can do with this software!
- Enter Your Recipes Easily Using Quick-Fill
- Type Ingredients You Have On-Hand to Get Recipe Ideas
- Sync with iPhone & Android for Easy Access in Kitchen
- Drag & Drop Your Recipes to Make Custom Menus
- Auto-Generate Shopping List by Aisle to Save Time
- Capture Recipes From Your Favorite Websites with One-Click
- Calculate Nutrition of Your Recipes to Help You Eat Healthy
- Print a Family Cookbook to Share with Friends
- Scale Recipes to Easily Adjust Serving Sizes
- E-Mail Recipes to Family & Friends
- Free Updates! - Last Updated June 4th
Whether preparing a home-cooked meal for loved ones, printing a family cookbook, making a menu to simplify meal preparations, analyzing nutrition to help you eat healthier, or syncing a shopping list to your mobile device to save time and money at the grocery store, Cook'n puts your favorite recipes at your fingertips to help you create the things that make mealtime enjoyable.
With any software you need to learn how to do it. I used it for awhile, then it updated. I had to teach myself how to do it again because it was awhile since I last used it - no cooking and all. With cooking being done by Wendy and the King, 5 lbs of weight gain were a present I did not want! The recipes in this database can be altered however you want and post the nutrition facts. Much easier to count actual calories if you need to.
I also love that you can search the internet within the database. Being Gluten-Free it is often hard to find good recipes that do not cost an arm and a leg. I found a great recipe for a Chocolate Icebox Cake. Yum! The only hiccup I noticed was when taking a recipe from a normal webpage and transferring the ingredients when you say 'Capture.' It does save it's web address so that is handy.
They have a Cook'n Club! I am not entirely sure what this is like, but I know I would love to try it. Supposedly it has meal plans for you! Yay to someone else doing the work of planning! Visit their FB page to get more chances to win!
Want your own? Enter below for your chance to win a copy!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.