Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 1 - Crunch time!

Whoohoo! I am going to Jamaica in August!   No whoohoo is that it is crunch time, literally!

I have been all over pinterest and we own Insanity and just got 10 Min. Trainer for Christmas.  I keep thinking how I stayed small in HS and figured it was everytime Track came in the Spring I stopped going to parties (well participating) and worked out everyday. 

Want to see a pic of B and I in HS when we thought getting love handles would never happen?  At the point I lose .5 inch in my waist I will show you! You will be like who the heck are those girls, even though my face looks the exact same. 

So I approximately have a little over 2 months to get in tip top shape.  I reward myself with gifts - new yoga pants, swimsuits, bras, etc.   For my first present after deciding to workout and get in better shape I bought some Hollister yoga shorts and bras.  Ok, I would have bought them any other day!

So this is my plan for today, 100 of each!   Tomorrow I will start jogging on the Tredmill :) er, :| lol
  • Stretches 
  • Mt. Climbers
  • Jumping Jacks
  • Squats
  • Wall Push Ups
  • Leg Lifts
  • Side Twists
  • High Knees

Day 1 is off to go!  PS.  I also took my measurements this morning so we can see if it does make a difference just doing some work.



1 comment:

  1. I need to let this post inspire me just because, even though I have no where to go (yet). Do you have exercise descriptions of the above. I'd love to join in! Good luck on your journey!

    Also, you should try LoseIt.com. It's available on the web and as Apps for iPhone and Android.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...