Thursday, July 5, 2012

Rocky Mountain Popcorn


Rocky Mountain Popcorn is an all-natural, gluten free, nut-free whole grain snack, certified non-GMO, and contains protein, iron, and phosphorus.  Wow, I thought popcorn you pop in the microwave was healthy ... guess not! This popcorn was honestly delicious and because I'm watching what I'm eating and working out it does not ruin my caloric intake! It says the bag is around 1.5 servings and under 200 calories.  YES!  
 
They have great flavors that are all awesome:
• Jalapeno
• White Cheddar
• Caramel
• Southwest Cheddar
• Cinnamon and Sugar
• Sweet and Salty Kettle Corn
• Butter
• Naked

My favorites have to be the White Cheddar and the Jalapeno.  I loved how the White Cheddar tasted like the big bag of popcorn that we know is bad for us in the junk aisle and the Jalapeno was spicy yet had a tang to it.  Yum! Although the Cinnamon and Sugar & Kettle Corn were great, I still love the spicy ones.  Just grab a bag and throw into your lunch box or GE/Walmart bag like most teachers use... hehe.

Be sure to follow them  on FB and Twitter

This review for Rocky Mountain Popcorn was supplied by Sublime Media Connection
All thoughts and Opinions are my own.

6 comments:

  1. The Jalapeno flavor is to die for! Lots of cheese with just a hint of spice, yummy. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the flavors are delicious - I agree with the comment above, the jalapeno flavor is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds good. I'd like to try the caramel, cinnamon & sugar, and the sweet and salty kettle corn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My family loves popcorn. I was not familiar with this brand but it seems delicious. I like all of the flavors and would love to try this. I think popcorn is a nice healthy snack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review! I just tried this popcorn too, and I am seriously in love! My boyfriend and I finished the entire box in like a week.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...