Thursday, July 5, 2012

Flashback Friday~7/6

This weeks' flashback is what was your favorite book growing up?  

I must have read The Giving Tree a thousand times when I was little.  When I found out I was pregnant, it was one of the first things I bought for our daughter.  It has possibly the best moral of any book I have ever read.  If I would ever get another tattoo, it would get from this book.  FYI, Ryan Gosling has one!  Just one other reason we should meet(and make out). Sorry hubby!
“... and she loved a boy very, very much-- even more than she loved herself.”
I also read(and owned) every single Nancy Drew book growing up.  I eventually moved on to reading Agatha Christie and I believe this is one reason I love reading to this day.


What was your favorite book?


4 comments:

  1. Fun! I think almost everyone in the link-up selected Nancy Drew, hehe :) They are oldies, BUT goodies! To be honest, I never read the Giving Tree! I guess I should head to the library :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy Drew! I also love Agatha Christie! So good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never read an Agatha Christie book...but I did read my fair share of mysteries...I love Mary Higgins Clarks mysteries!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...