Tuesday, September 18, 2012

School of Wash


School of Wash handmade body lotion is scented with your Pick-A-Scent fragrance to provide long-lasting moisture and aroma. Concentrated with glycerin so it quickly absorbs into the skin, this light and airy lotion will keep your skin feeling silky-smooth, conditioned and moisturized never greasy or tacky. I used this the most after we came back from Jamaica and my skin was peeling on my legs oddly after I shaved.  I looked like a werido.  Anyway, I wanted to try so many lotions but could only choose one.  After much debate we decided on  The Blue one.  At first I did not think it had a strong smell, let alone any smell.  I then realized that some lotions are like this and we should try it after bath time.  The lotion itself is silky and does not feel like your skin is caked with something.  Applying after a bath might be the key to this lotion.  The smell was stronger then, just not as strong as I hoped it would be - compared to Bath&Body lotion scents.  My favorite part of this lotion had to be the container.  It was strong and could take a beating!  We dropped it so many times and because it is made from some type of metal (aluminum?) it survived. 

Apply after bathing to dry skin and step into an envelope of long-lasting fragrance. Paraben Free and Does NOT contain any Mineral Oil. 

Body Lotion Ingredients: Organic Aloe Juice, Coconut Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Palm Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Frangrance (unless Frangrance Free), Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Vegetable Glycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. would like to try this. I have the dryest skin and have to use some type of moisturizer daily. Like that it is not greasy!


    ardy22 at earthlink dot net

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...