Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Iron Fist shoes - WOW!

We all know I have been searching for some wedding shoes ... ok, you caught me!  I also am just looking to buy some new heels!  I find all types of amazing shoes online and just came across the website heels.com   Let me tell you they have my size, 5, in A LOT of shoes!  How lucky (unfortunate to the bank acct) can I be? 

Iron Fist XMarks Spot Plat - TurqIron Fist I See You Peep Toe Plat - Purple The shoes I picked today are from a company called Iron Fist. 
 

2 comments:

  1. These shoes are very funny. but I love these shoes i just wish i knew where to get it.

    wedding shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. @weeding nautilus

    www.heels.com and www.ebay.com have them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...