Thursday, June 16, 2016

Summer storm day...

I thought I woke up to have a pool day.  The weather man and woman thought it would pass, at first. This is what it looked like in the beginning...

I read 2 chapters in Uglies by Scott Westerfeld and this is what happened... 
Not cool Mothernature! Go home and bring the sun out! 

So I came inside, ate a hot sausage sandwich, which obviously is zero calories and a swimsuit season food, and made a drink. 
 I had Mascoto, OJ with pulp, Pedialyte, and Malibu.  It is before noon so I made a fake Mimosa sans Champagne. 

1. Any Mascato will do, even if it's an open bottle you "forgot" to drink
2. Some OJ
3. Pour it in a cup - I'm Polish and German so I do not measure, just eyeball it.
4. Drink it. GULP IT. Savor it. Make another one! 

👙🕶

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...