Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Shirts for Guys


Are you looking for  affordable gun tees ?  Well I found a place that has them online! a lot of our friends go on hunts throughout the US, so I instantly thought of them when I saw this. 

I always wash my shirts before I wear them, unless they are from Hollister or Abercrombie because they already smell great :)  The first time I washed this shirt I noticed the design lifting a little as other shirts with this type of printing material. It only appeared where a lot of detail was, so that could be improved.  The shirts are available in virtually any style - tee, tank, LS, hoodie, man/woman. 

There are so many shirts on this website, go take a look yourself.   As a teacher I'd like to point out what the 2nd Amendment is as follows :
“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”




Go to these websites if you want to teach or refresh on this topic.  Especially because it is going to be wildly debated in the next few months.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...