Thursday, December 1, 2011

J-O-B

Throughout the day I think of a million things - honestly I do!  I will start to vacuum then remember that I made coffee, then think I need to enter some contests, remember I made coffee and have to heat it up, watch some Ellen (she is so funny) take the dog out, eat, then remember that I was vacuuming when I look up and see it plugged in.  WHOOPS haha.   Yeah now I forgot I was going to talk about a JOB...you know one of those things we have to have to get money?  I know I almost forgot what was as well since I was furloughed as a teacher in PA.  What a terrible thing - I think I was an awesome teacher, not to mention my students and co-workers did as well!  It is a dog-eat-dog world out there though, nothing I can do about it but truck on!

Have you applied for jobs lately? There are NO teaching jobs unless I want to move 5 hours away (no) or get paid $8.00 (Won't even pay for my student loans!) ... So I am forced to wait it out like the other zillion teachers in PA who lost their job.  I admit, this no job thing is cool - I clean and make a lot of food, so it is kind of fun in a domesticated kind of way.  I loved teaching though, so it is a bummer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...