Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hungry? You will be! Herr's Review

About Herr's:
      "The Herr Foods story began in 1946 when 21-year-old James Stauffer Herr bought a small potato chip company in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, for $1,750. In 1947, the business moved into a vacated tobacco shed on the Herr family farm.
      Herr Foods is a leader in the snack food industry. We continually introduce the innovative products and packaging needed to satisfy ever-changing appetites and tastes. Our full line of quality snacks currently consists of more than 340 items including potato chips, pretzels, tortilla chips, cheese curls, popcorn, crackers, nuts, pork rinds, onion rings and meat sticks. All are available in a variety of shapes, sizes and flavors. We maintain the highest standard of service to our retail customers through our dedicated sales force."
I recently got to try a bunch of different kinds of their products and I was completely impressed!  I would buy most of them on a regular basis.  Here are a few of my favorites:

  
Herr's® Baked Potato Crisps - Sour Cream & Onion               
 By far my new favorite chip!  Sometimes baked chips have no flavor, but not these!  Not only are they very tasty but they also contains 0g of trans fat and 0g of cholesterol.


                                                                                             Herr's® Boardwalk Salt & Vinegar Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Salt and vinegar is my go to chip flavor.  I really liked that they were kettle cooked because it gave it an extra crispiness that I like.  Also, they had a good salt and vinegar flavor.  I hate buying S&V chips that barely have any taste to them!






Herrs’s® Lattice Cut Kettle Cooked Chips
Herr's newest chip is definitely a winner!  They're perfect for dipping.  I made taco dip and the dip actually gets into all the little holes in the chip.  I have never heard of anything like these and I can't figure out why.  It is such a great idea!  I will be buying these for the next girl's night!




Herr's® Jalepeno Poppers Cheese Curls                                                                          Very cheesy with a kick of heat!  They seem to get hotter the more you eat them.  I love hot things so these are something I would buy again!

Herr's® Old Bay Potato Chips                                                    These chips reminded me of going to the beach every summer.  They taste just like my favorite boardwalk snack, Old Bay Shrimp!  My two year old surprisingly ate most of these; she couldn't get enough!  They actually contain essential nutrients, such as vitamin C and potassium





Near Nottingham, PA? Take a factory tour!  If not, you can like them on Facebook.  I love Herr's and I hope you will too!



I received free products in order to conduct my review.  All statements are solely my own personal opinion and are not based on any compensation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...