Thursday, April 19, 2012

Tammys-Tugs Dog Toy


My dog absolutely loved this toy!  Don't believe me? Look at the video when the postal man brought it to the door.  He instantly knew it was for him!


The toy is made from 100% fleece and is approximately 40 inches in length.  The length was perfect because my dog would play tug with my future in-laws Golden Retriever.  I think the artist who created this put some type of magic in it because the Goldren Retriever only plays with her old teddy bear - only!  When she was running away with the tug and taking it to her dog bed we were so surprised!  She wanted it all to herself :)  Now she finally has another toy to play with besides the raggedy bear.  Big Dog was so excited he wanted to just cry until I opened the box for him to see the prize!

Tammys-Tugs has many colors and will allow you to choose which ones you want.  I received the Red and Blue tug, which was wonderful!  On her actual website she offers more variety to pick from.  If I received the Double Tug the household would be in chaos and never settle down for bedtime! I am thinking that is what the dogs will get for Christmas this year!  :) 

I received the tug extremely fast through USPS.  Today my mail man told me I needed to get a bigger mail box or stay off the internet!  He is beginning to know me all to well!  :) Tammys-Tugs utilizes either the USPS or UPS as their primary shipping method.  If you have questions about this product or what specific colors you can choose from just send Tammy an e-mail!  Trust me, this toy is worth every penny and I will buy the double tug too this Christmas for Big Dog!

2 comments:

  1. I think my mailman thinks that I have some sort of online addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha mine told me I need to go outside and stay off the internet! He thinks I am a compulsive shopper!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...