Friday, May 18, 2012

Beecology Natural Skincare and Hair Products

Last month, Trista and I got the chance to attend the Fabulous Food Show in Cleveland.  By far, one of our favorite exhibits was Beecology!  Here is a little about them from their website: 
"About six years ago I agreed to let a co-worker put a beehive on my family farm. I didn't plan to be responsible for it, but when life events kept him from tending to it, I became a beekeeper.
    I found bee science and culture fascinating, and I soon began researching bees and attending workshops at The Ohio State University agricultural campus. Beyond enjoying the science, I found that tending the bees gave me time to reflect. It became a cathartic activity.
    I also came to realize how connected the bees' world is to ours - any changes in our environment affect their environment as well. I began to think about the foods we eat, the chemicals we use, and the impact these factors have on bees and on us. That's when the idea hit me: I wanted to make natural skincare and hair products using honey, beeswax, and other ingredients that are good for us and our world.
    This is the philosophy behind Beecology. Today my family and I produce a full line of natural products - lip balm, soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and lotion - that help our customers keep their skin and hair healthy the natural way.
    But being a good corporate citizen isn't just about using the Earth's products wisely. So in addition to drawing from the world to make our natural skincare and hair products, we give back through our charitable arm, SweetYear.org. We invite you to join us in making a difference."

 Beecology offers a wide selection of products including:


Live bees from her exhibit.  

  • Foaming Hand Soap
  • Best Natural Body Wash
  • All Natural Sulfate-Free Shampoo
  • All Natural Conditioner
  • Handmade Pure and Natural Bar Soaps
  • Hand & Body Cream
  • Natural Lip Balm
  • Gift Baskets & Gift Crates
Trista and I both received a sample pack to try out these great products.  The sample pack includes shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and hand and body cream.  We both honestly loved all four products.  The shampoo left my hair clean without any of the usual build up the other shampoo brands.  If I had to pick one product as my favorite, I would choose the body wash.  It smells fantastic!  It has peppermint in it so it has that refreshing scent but is not overpowering at all.  

Want to learn more?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...