Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Have Eczema? Try Grahams Nature Alternatives!

    Within a week of having my daughter, I noticed she had these dry patches on her belly.  I kept putting her baby lotion on her multiple times a day but the patches kept coming back.  I eventually asked her doctor who basically told me not to worry about it.  But as a mother, I worried.  Then I set out on a quest for a product that would work for longer than a day.  I found that most baby lotions have a lot of scent in them which dries out the skin.  Until recently, I have not found a product that eliminates her dry patches.  What was this product? Grahams Natural Kids Eczema Cream by Grahams Natural Alternatives!  It seems like the owner had a similar(but more severe) problem finding a quality for his son.  Here's Geoff Graham's story:

"Grahams Natural Alternatives was created after my young son, Ryan developed eczema at 14 months of age. I also suffered from eczema as a child, but it was very hard to see Ryan in pain as well. Through trial and error our first product Calendulis Plus cream was developed. It has been over 10 years now and we now have a range of unique products that are designed for those with sensitive skin."
    My daughter does not have eczema but the Grahams Natural Kids Eczema Cream really cleared up her dry patches.  I used it twice a day for two days and her dry spots were completely gone.  It must have really made her feel better because she kept asking for more.  I didn't think to take a before picture but here is her tummy after a week.  Still no red, dry spots!


Grahams Natural Alternatives offers a full line of safe, natural products for you and your whole family including:
  1. Body Wash
  2. Shampoo/Conditioner
  3. Soap
  4. Creme/Balm/Gel
  5. Bath Oil
  6. Sunscreen
  7. And more!

Want to buy some?
Need more info? Find it here:

1 comment:

  1. aww look at her little belly! I bet it is filled with lemons and marshmallows

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...