Wednesday, May 9, 2012

PiixlWixCandleCompany

"Effervescent and powdery this is a perfect springtime fragrance."


If you wondered why I put that in here it is because this perfume is called Dream Weaver!  Plus you have to love Wayne's World and Cassandra!

Oh my goodness this roll-on perfume smells wonderful! I honestly was the weird person who would smell their wrist while walking though the grocery store .. I loved it!




Dream Weaver is one of Krissy's custom blended fragrances.  She said that it is Pink champagne and freesia combined with a light touch of agave. I think this is the perfect smell for spring and summertime!  Honestly I never know what fragrance to wear for what season, so I have about 15 and rotate on my mood :)  I wear Very Sexy when I want to be classy, Very Sexy Wild when I want to be normal, sometimes nothing because my mind is racing, and finally I can say this is added into the mix! I would describe it as being worn when you want to be 'cute.'  You may think I am really strange to say I wear perfumes for different reasons, but I honestly think that each fragrance leads to an emotion.  Dream Weaver reminds me of being happy and quirky. 

It is a glass bottle with .25 oz of silky fragrance oil. Krissy said she uses feather light fractionated coconut oil and the fragrance...that's it. It absorbs quickly, is non staining and is the absolute perfect size for your purse or bag - with me traveling it is great! No more racing mind days where I forget to put my perfume on! As my Grandma used to tell me when she wore her White Diamonds, always put it on your wrists and behind your ears - too much and you will not be classy! I kind of fell out of the classy category awhile ago ...  talking like a sailor is not classy - Arghh!

Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil, Fragrance/Essential Oil
**It  ships free with any other item in her shop! YAY free shipping! It will ship in 2-4 business days with a complete happiness guarantee.  :)  This would be an awesome Mother's Day gift!  

Be sure to visit her stores at Etsy Facebook or Twitter

2 comments:

  1. HI there!! OMG you guys totally got what I was saying with Dream Weaver!! Thanks for the lovely review and I think your blog rocks!!!!
    Krissy
    PiixlWix Candle Company

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like it smells awesome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...