Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Jazz up dinner with Souper Spices!

By now most of you know that I love to cook.  I am just not the very good at it.  True, I never burn anything but I am always stuck in the same dinner rut.  I have been trying a lot of new recipes lately but it has my husband complains that I am not making his favorites enough.   We were recently given the chance to try Souper Spices mixes so I figured I could use one of their products to give life to an old recipe.
   Souper Spices is a company founded by Barbara Tranello after being fed up with other spices. She found that it was much easier(and cheaper) to make her own spice blends.  This way she did not have to measure out a ton of spices or worry about being out of any.   It worked for her so she decided to share her product with the world!  Souper Spices has a huge selection of dried mixes, herbs and spices blends, gourmet teas and cookbooks!  There is also all kinds of special slow cooker mixes to make cooking in a slow cooker even easier!  FYI, they also have a special website filled with slow cooker recipes.  This site has all kinds of recipes and even shows you how to incorporate your Souper Spices mixes.

   What did we think?  I tried the Pasta Blend.  All I did was add it to some ricotta cheese and made stuffed shells.  It was amazing!  The mix had a perfect blend of oregano, basil, garlic, chives and parsley.  This would be great with just some cooked pasta and olive oil.
    One really great thing about Souper Spices is that you can get a free sample and recipe!  Why not try it today and be amazed!

Want to read some more about them? Check out all their websites below:

4 comments:

  1. I love trying new spices! I'm headed to her Etsy site right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love new spices. I always look to add new taste to my food I'm off to visit her site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are always adding spices and seasonings to everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brittany,
    Thanks for the wonderful write up! It's truely a complement to be on your blog. I just wanted to let your followers know I was on vacation when you posted this and my shop is now open on the Etsy site for all who want to check it out. To get the totally FREE SAMPLES go to my main site at www.souperspices.com Thanks again!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...