Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Rockin' Green Laundry!

Rockin' Green is such a great company and I promise I am not just saying this because I tried their detergent.  We always do a little research on each company and their products before we introduce them to you.  Rockin' Greene has the best customer support I have seen so far for a company that focuses on cleaning products.  They have an entire portal or page dedicated to users, from discussion boards run by us to FAQs and coupons.  We all know we love coupons!


I tried this detergent out for a few weeks before I reported it back here.  Often it is amazing because it is so different from my normal routine then it fails.  When I used Rockin' Green I was so happy with the results.  I usually used a liquid based laundry detergent or the homemade one, but this is a definite must use.  I have a HE front loading machine, so I just pour it into the machine itself or into the powder detergent compartment.  I was skeptical because it did not produce suds like most detergents, but I was happy with the results!  

I tried the  kind, which had a yummy scent to it.  If it does not smell the same as it does after I wash my clothes with it then I am disappointed.  With Rockin' Green the scent was not powerful, yet it still remained.  I liked that, especially because it would not overpower my scent booster I add! 

We are actually planning on getting our friend the Rockin' Green made specifically for babies when she starts to have clothes piled up, which will be in August!   You can check it out here. 
 
Be sure to visit their sites for more info :)
 Facebook    Twitter    YouTube   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...