Saturday, July 28, 2012

BetterGuard Mobile App~Review


There are so many apps these days and I am known for downloading anything that sounds useful.  But do we really know if these apps are safe?  Did you know that your Android could being accessing and sharing the following information?:
                •Device Location
                •Unique Device ID
                •Personal Telephone Number
                •Personal Contacts List
BetterGuard Mobile is a subscription based service that helps you see what the apps on your phone are really up to!  So what do you get with the BetterGuard Mobile app?
Features:
                •Subscription-based service
                •Monthly subscription service allows you to cancel at any time, without penalty!
                •Keep up to date with the latest scans of your updated appsCloud-based service
                •Contribute to the BetterGuard™ Mobile social community
                •Share your scan results with others via e-mail
                •Capable of scanning apps directly on your mobile device
                •Built for all Android-powered mobile devices version 2.1 and up
                •Clearly indicates privacy violations behaviors
                •Clearly shows threat level to your privacy


How does it work?
1. Choose any of your downloaded apps and select scan to begin.
 2. Let it do it's thing! It scans your selected app for possible problems.
3. Review the apps results.  Here you can see all the apps permissions(i.e. if it stores all your contacts and phone numbers.)


After scanning all the apps on my phone, I found 39 problems with my phone!  A few of my apps had a lot of issues so I decided to delete them.  If you use your phone for business, I would highly recommend this app.  You would be protecting not only your information but all of your contacts info as well!


You can download the app here!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...