Saturday, July 28, 2012

Brazilian Peel #2

Have you ever wondered what a peel really does to your face?  Well for my face it made it extremely smooth!  I honestly did not get a breakout while using the peel, only after my regime was used up.  My face was lighter, which was strange because it had a fair amount of tan on it.  My typical summertime makeup is to dark for it, which is not that much a problem.  I now can just use powder or mineral makeup.  

Some reviews on websites state that this does absolutely nothing for their skin- wrong! I know first hand how it made it incredibly smoother and how I broke out less often.  As for the "wrinkles" I am not sure.  I am around 26 and would like to believe I do not have any.   ... .... Right?  :)  Do not let the others who have only  used 1 sample size of this make you have a foul opinion, go with what you hear first hand, or as in this case word! 

Have you tried this yet? If not go to the Advanced Home Actives website to buy it!

2 comments:

  1. I agree this is a very effective product, I think it is well worth the price as it is like a little tiny syringe of the fountain of youth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good review on a great product

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...