Thursday, September 13, 2012

Footminders~Review


I am always the girl that changes out of her heels at any event.  One of the first things I did after walking down the aisle was change into flats.  My feet are very flat and wearing heels is very painful for me.  I have spent years trying to find a comfortable heel but have never found one that I could wear for a long period of time.  When I first heard of Footminders Orthotics, I knew I wanted to try them!

About Footminders Orthotics:
"Footminders specializes in the design, manufacturing and distribution of orthotic shoe inserts designed to correct a common biomechanical imbalance known as over-pronation. Footminders USA is part of the Footlogics International Group - which was founded by Australian and Dutch podiatrists in the early 1990's, and has its head office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. 
Our team of podiatrists and orthotists have many years of experience desigining economical orthotic devices that serve the needs of the majority of the population, providing a cost-efficient solution to the extremely common over-pronation problem that, to various degrees, affects nearly 70% of the world's population. Our thousands of satisfied customers give testimony to the quality and efficacy of our orthotics products for relieving some of the most common and uncomfortable conditions causing foot pain."
I am going to Las Vegas next week for my brother's wedding.  I am a bridesmaid so there was no way I could get around wearing heels.  I wanted to test these out in the heels I plan to wear to the wedding.  I tried the Catwalk insoles in my heels for a full day.  They made a world of difference!  I could stand to wear the heels for hours on end with no pain.  They fully supported my arched and even improved my posture.  I am absolutely bringing these to Vegas with me!  

The insoles come in three different styles:

~Comfort: Designed for lace-up shoes,athletic footwear, work boots and hiking boots
~Casual: Designed for men’s and women’s low-heeled slip-on shoes, including moccasins
~Catwalk: For ladies’ fashion footwear with medium to high heels such as pumps, sandals and boots

I am going to buy a pair of Casual insoles when I get home from vacation.  They would be great for all the flat shoes that I have!  I recommend Footminders for anyone who wants to walk comfortably!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. These sound really great! I have the worst pain in my feet after being at work all day, I may try a pair of these!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...