Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I hate stains!


 Perky Plus Stain Remover


Engineered by professional carpet cleaners, Perky™ PLUS  has been formulated to tackle all types of everyday home spills and messes.  With over 35 years of experience making stain removers and carpet cleaning supplies, Perky™ PLUS  is perfect for the everyday modern family.  Unlike other carpet stain removers that use a spray top to treat the surface of the stain, Perky stain removers fight the source of the stain in the carpet & pad with an advanced squirt top that not only dissolves the stain but also neutralizes odors on contact giving your carpet and fabrics that brand new look and smell.  Groom Industries has been manufacturing professional cleaning supplies for over 35 years and have just recently developed these fantastic cleaning products and stain removers for the general public. Visit www.groomindustries.com for more information. 


I was excited when I received this product because I wanted to get a horrible stain out of my shirt.  I then thought  it might be a tad bit strong for something like that. It says it is a supply that is perfect for the modern family. So I used it on a stain my dog left after eating one of those little centipedes that somehow get into a  sealed basement.  Ta - Da! It did work! I usually get something liek Resolve to get my stains out but this was a nice alternative!

After realizing it helped, I wanted to try it on my shirt with the stain.  I use Rimmel makeup that is in the little tube and sometimes if it is stored cap down the makeup will just explode out.  It happened on a nice NEW shirt I was wearing.  I now just wear grubby shirts getting ready before I jump into my clothes now.  To make this long rambling story short I tried it.  Previous tries were done with Oxi Stain remover - nope, Stain Stick - nope, and rubbing the tide stick on it - nope!  As a last ditch effort I opted for Perky PLUS.  Was I surprised? YES.  After so many attempts to get the foundation stain out of my shirt it happened.  As with any cleaner you need to be careful and follow directions.  Do not use as much as you 'think' you need because it just squirts out of the container. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...