Monday, November 5, 2012

{2012 Holiday Gift Guide}TolietTree Fogless Shower Mirror


My husband has a thick beard.  I love it but I hate when it comes time for him to shave.  Every time he does, I am reminded on our differing definitions of clean.  I began begging him to please shave in the shower.  He was afraid that if he couldn't see that he would cut himself. I can't really blame him for that but I did wish we had a better solution.  Then I remembered that ToiletTree has shower mirrors!


I have never used a shower mirror and was mostly exited that my husband could use it to shave.  The mirror I received was their Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee  and it comes with a travel bag.  This is great for people who,like my husband, travel often for work. The mirror has suction cups on the back so it is fairly easy to put up in your shower.  Behind the mirror, there is a small reservoir that you fill with hot water.  That activates the fogless feature of the mirror.  The mirror also has a built in squeegee.  This is great because you can remove any water splashes without smearing the mirror with your hand or wash cloth.

I wasn't expecting to like this mirror as much as I did.  I use it every day while I wash my hair and face.  I have been cutting an extra five minutes off my bathing time by using my face wash in the shower.  My husband said that he really likes using the mirror to trim up his neck.  The steam from the shower really helps him get a great shave.  



Find out more:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...