Saturday, January 26, 2013

Gowns!

There are so many gown designs out there that I love, just like any other lady looking, but a few have caught my eye and heart!

I went to a salon near us, well an hour away, to see a truck show for Maggie Sottero & Midgley.  I tried on 8 gowns, found 3 I liked and there was a WOW dress that I just could not believe it was real! I went home and was called by my consultant and was told "If you want this dress you need to order it now.  Who really knows if the designer is actually going to make it."  Seriously? I was a little blindsided by her because she assured me in the store that what I see is what is coming out for 2013.   She did offer me a $250 discount if I went back and decided to order it.

I then checked around and found a salon in Greensburg, PA that is having the SAME truck show. Amazing! Who would have thought I could try on the same dress twice when it is supposed to travel all around the US, this must be a sign.  I enrolled the help of my sister and future mother-in-law before, now I am going to take some of my ladies.  They would tell me the truth, even though my sister was kind to point out I have no arse and am to skinny.... ok, I added the last part to it...she did say I should ask for boobs for Christmas.  Nothing but truth from my family! (:

So in Feb. B, my friend Meg, and I are making the trip so they can see the gown on me in person.  One of the hardest things I am running into is my friends are scattered and I mean SCATTERED across the US.  Laken is in Wyoming, B is in Ohio, Megan is in Ohio/Erie area, Bri is in Washpa(ok that's close) and Meg is close too.  Even though everyone is literally everywhere, we are always able to connect at some point.  

I'll post some try-on pics from my gown shopping later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...