Monday, January 28, 2013

The Hunt for Wedding Favors

With Trista getting married, it had me thinking about planning our wedding.  I was the first one of my friends to get married so I had no one to ask for advice on the planning process.  My mom and I sat down and talked about all the things I wanted out of my big day.  I knew the date, location and even wedding dress style I wanted, but when it came to wedding favors I was lost.  

Weddingstar offers personalized, practical, and affordable wedding favors.  There are almost 300 different wedding favors on their site!  You can search by theme, seasons and even DIY favors. For my wedding, we got everything personalized.  From match books to ribbon, everything had Robbie and Brittany written on it! I really like practical favors because it is something that your guests can actually use and you really get your money's worth.  Although, their prices really are affordable so you can surely find your dream wedding favor with Weddingstar!  Now off to look at some favors for Trista!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...