Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Photos

Let me tell you a little story....

When I was a little kid I would never open Christmas presents in front of people.  I would literally go in the back room and 'approve' them while unwrapping before I would bring them back out.  When I was in kindergarten I had my Nana (Grandma) as my teacher.  I opened a present from name exchange and it was a Barbie! Ah!  I hated Barbies because people would always say we were so much alike with our hair - long and super blonde.  Well I had a magical present switch halfway through opening and received the Beauty and the Beast sticker set instead.  Problem Solved!

As an adult I need to make it clear that I make a list and presents are always bought from it, well almost always.  You can't go wrong getting me shoes, wine stuff, or fun things.   Instead of screeing my presents I now make 'Amazed Faces' when I open the gifts.  Check them out below. 

Merry Christmas ya' hooligans!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...