Monday, January 6, 2014

Guest Book!

Hello again!
Check out this really cute guest book that an amazing lady on Etsy made! I love it! I think I may make a frame (have my future father in law do it) and paint it a rustic brown/gold color.  My wedding colors are Blue/Pinks/Gold!  Having a picture is a great idea, but I wanted a more unique idea that reflected Sean and I. 

I wanted something that I could keep hanging in a living room forever and act as a special display for all that dare to enter.  The moment I saw this I knew it was for me, well us ;)  

The guests sign each leaf of the tree.  More can be added if needed depending on your guest number and the colors allow for total customization to match your wedding.  The specific color I chose from Amy was Royal Blue and it is pretty! Notice the bottom of the Guest Tree.  I chose to have the verse "I have found the one whom my soul loves. Song of Solomon 3.4 "   It is absolutely true!      

My favorite reason to get a Guest Tree instead of the typical ideas for a sign-in is what it represents.  The Guest Tree reminds me everyday that we have so many people who would love and support us, from the tips of the leaves down to the roots.  It includes everyone who loves and wants to share in our happiness and joy.  Each signature of a person on my family tree, either related or just by friendship, holds a special place in our hearts and home. 

If you would like to talk to Amy about her Guest Trees and customization's, just visit her shop or contact her on FB!  Having something truly unique as this will forever last on your wall and in your heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...