Blabs From A SAHM & Trophy Wife(2B)!

Pages

  • Home!
  • Just the 2 of us... (:
  • PR
  • Contact Us

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday Round Up~7/22-7/29

Here's what happened this week:


Reviews:
Reel Life(book)
BetterGuard Mobile app
Elected(book)
Shirts for Guys
Dawn of Saudi(book)
Brazilian Peel
Sleeper's Run(book)
Skillet Bacon Jam


Giveaways:
Chalk City Activity Set
The Green Book
Diamond Fire Anniversary Giveaway
Leather Honey
Fit Moms for Life
SodaStream
Taming the Wolf Book Blast($50 GC and books)
Easy Lunch
Senna Prompt
FemBody Gum


Blogger Opps:
Become a Paper Coterie Affiliate


Recipes:
Homemade Gnocchi


Fun Stuff:
Trista's workout update
Flashback Friday

Have a great week!
at 8:00 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Sunday Round up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We know you want to be a creeper!

Follow @SAHMandTW Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Networked Blogs

Follow this blog

Popular Posts

  • Eagle Creek~Review
    When my husband started going on work trip, we realized that our luggage was really lacking.  He likes to only use a carry on but he ends ...
  • Giant Microbes~Review
    My daughter is obsessed with germs lately.  Even since she saw the episode about them on Yo Gabba Gabba, I cannot get her to stop worry...
  • Baby Mama Saver~Review & GA~
    Have you ever seen a product and say,  "Why did I not think of that?"  Well this is it! The Baby Mama Saver is such a...
  • Brazilian Peel Review!
    I have a lot of lotions for my face, but I often forget to use them.   When we had the chance to try the Brazilian Peel I was so excited...
  • Tiny Prints
    Besides bridal shower invitations and wedding invitations one main event keeps happening in our lives - babies!  When Britt was having her s...
  • Little Cleaning Box~Review and Giveaway!
    Over the last few months I have weeded out all unnatural cleaning products in my house.  No more chemicals or harsh smells in my house now...
  • Little Cosmetics Pretend Makeup~Review and Giveaway
    Over the last month, my two and a half year old has been driving me crazy about make-up.  I started looking everywhere for makeup for todd...
  • Birthday Bash Giveaway
    I AM SO EXCITED TO BE APART OF CURLY GIRL BRAIDS ANO MORES BIRTHDAY BASH. I WOULD LOVE TO THANK ALL OF OUR AMAZING SPONSORS FOR ALL OF T...
  • {2012 Holiday Gift Guide} Mia Mariu Giveaway!
    Whenever I buy myself something it is either a book or makeup. I only buy myself clothes when I absolutely need something new to wear.  B...
  • Zevia All Natural Soda~Review and Giveaway!
    I am a huge Mountain Dew fan.  I drink it every day and as I am getting older, I realize how bad it is for me. Almost all soda is packed w...

What are you looking for?

Grab our button!

Button

SheHeard Social Media Campaigns Blogger
USFamilyGuide.com
MrChewy.com is your #1 source for Dog Treats Online
advertise with bloggers Smiley360 SponsoredTweets referral badge

Contributors

  • Brittany Boardley
  • TZollars

Blog Archive

Alexa

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.