Saturday, March 3, 2012

BrytonPick Floss ~Review~


As we all know many of us do not like to floss sadly or as if you are my dentist you love that I am the opposite.  I LOVE how my teeth feel after they are cleaned! One main thing that helps keep that feeling flossing.  The dental hygienist always flosses and rinses my teeth, so I carry that skill to my home.This product leaves that same feeling after you have your teeth cleaned if you run your tongue along the backside of your teeth.

The neat thing about Bryton Picks is you do not just need to do it at home, which I do because I always feel grossed out by people flossing their teeth in public.  They use all types of stuff - paper, pen caps, and other gross stuff.  Do not get me wrong, it is good that they are taking care of themselves, I just think "Ew, plaque and gross stuff are going everywhere!"  Ew ... gross mental image.  Anyway, with Bryton Picks that gross stuff does not  "fling" everywhere and they are REALLY easy to use! I would describe them as a piece of plastic that you just hold with little metal tips that you slide between your teeth. 

The company says that each pick is re-usable for up to 30 days.  I am not really sure if it is possible because after using it 1 time the stainless steel floss tips were bent.  Because it was a review, I rests this and the Bryton Pick lasted me a week of everyday use flossing - morning and night.  For a regular person who does not do daily flossing, this could last the whole 30 days. Something I did not like about it is although it states it is ultra flexible and thin, the metal tip could not floss near my "Fake Tooth."  I also admit I was scared that it would do something to my teeth because it is metal! I know many people who would never use this because of that reason.  

The pouch it comes in is neat and you could just toss it in your purse.  However after you open it to use the first time it does not close, so you just put the pick in it and hope nothing like purse or pocket fuzz gets on it.  You should clean it obviously since it has stuff on it even if you do not visually see it, but it is easy to clean with peroxide, alcohol, etc.
In the end I would continue to use this because it is super easy to throw in the purse and is fun looking - like a teeth boomerang because you can use it again and again.  You can get them at stores like Walgreens, CVS and even online at Amazon!   Visit them online to get more info!  FYI: Only 12% of the population flosses and this product is made in the USA! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

5 comments:

  1. Interesting, wondering if it can be used safely when a person wears braces?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BrytonPick is very popular among braces users.
      For more information please visit www.BrytonPick.com

      Wish you a happy-happy, healthy smile, Sylvie

      Delete
    2. We just received the review connected to your questions:

      "I have a teenager in braces and trying to floss between those pesky wires is very challenging and difficult and posed a real problem for her.
      With BrytonPicks, her problem is solved.
      She is able to carry it in her purse with her to school and floss after lunch and snacks. No more string, no more flosser eyes, no more brushes. BrytonPicks has solved a huge problem in my household and will become a staple in our medicine cabinet."
      MORE @http://freebiecorner.com/bryton-flosser-review/

      Have a wonderful day, BrytonPick team

      Delete
    3. Thank you for responding back and sharing other happy customer's review!! Makes a huge difference!!

      Delete
  2. Dear Trista, I love the look and feel of your blog. It is very warm & inviting.
    Thank you so much to share your experience with us, we really appreciate it!
    We hope you will click LIKE on our page http://www.brytonpick.com
    A huge THANK YOU for your wonderful support, Sylvie @BrytonPick.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...