Before I go on to tell you how much I freaking loved their products, here is a little info about Natural House and their products that I got to review. After having twins, the Powers decided to clean up their cleaning products. What do I mean? Most cleaning products have harsh chemicals and are toxic, leaving them unsafe to use around small children. All Natural House products are phosphate/APE-free, eco-friendly, non-toxic and biodegradable.
Here's a little more info about why their all-natural cleaning products are superior to those currently on the market!
- The products use an eco-friendly cleaning method of probiotics that create a beneficial, odor eating ecosystem to naturally drive out and digest odors at their source.
- Natural House's plant-based ingredients are eco-friendly, non-toxic and biodegradable to naturally fight the toughest problems you face in your house.
- Sinky and Flushy even break down and digest fats, oil, grease, and solid waste to ensure your disposal, pipes, drain lines or septic tank run smoothly.
- The cleaners contain good probiotics which continue to scour, clean, consume odors, grime, grease, and germs, and they continue to do so until your next weekly treatment!
- We earned the coveted Retailers’ Choice Award” at the 2011 National Hardware Show!
Neat, huh? Now I am a huge believer in natural cleaning products. However, sometimes I feel like they are really cleaning as much as getting off the surface dirt. Not with Natural House! I am completely sure that everything was clean! We have a non-working garbage disposal that if not cleaned regularly, it stinks. Sinky took care of my problem and kept it smelling fine for over a week! Flushy and Trashy were also amazing! Not only does Natural House Probiotics clean, but they keep it clean. I told you it was magic! I am going to be a lifelong user and hope you will too.
Now, I can not wait to buy their other cleaning products: Moppy, Surfy and Glassy. I am going to buy Surfy today actually! And so can you on their website or Amazon.