Wednesday, April 4, 2012

JamBerry Nail Shields ~Review~



Trista: First off, my fingers are little.  More than likely they can be classified as child sized. Therefore, while I was putting the shield on my nail I  was a wee bit confused why they were small on my fingers.  I tried to stretch them using the heat and pull method, but on those nails the shield does not want to stay on my nail and I am not totally sure why.  Something about the glue it uses?  Anyway on some I just cut the excess and tried to stick it on the nail to fill in the blank areas - on some it worked and others it did not.  I did learn that the shields on the paper are not always in the correct order for your nails - Largest to smallest is not the case on the  Jamberry shields.  I thought the Jamberry was the smallest because it looked it and was last, but really it was the pink and white zebra! The shield stayed on for quite a awhile, only peeling up from me doing work outside or strangely while I was blow drying my hair.  Maybe that extra heat from doing my hair was trying to remove them - The instructions state to heat for 15 seconds and slow peel from the corner of my nail, which happens to be where it was raising.  The designs that Jamberry sells are really cute - they have shields for any style or season!  Would I buy them all the time?  Probably not... I like to match my nail polish with my moods/clothes and painting my nails is enjoyable.  However, if I were going on vacation this would definitely be a hit.  Who likes to take nail polish on the plane to Mexico? Not this girl anymore!


Brittany:  Unlike Trista, I have normal sized fingers.  The nails fit three of my fingers perfectly but the other two were way too small.  After watching the video below,  it seems like we only received half a set of nails so that was probably the problem!  I think that if you use a little nail glue on the edges these nails will stay on way better.  Are these great for everyday use? No, but they would be great for a date night or girls night out.


  • Be sure to check Amber out on Facebook because she often has Secret deals/giveaways!  :)  
  • The website has more than 200 shields, so look at those! New ones are continuously added too :)

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Fun to play with. Thanks for the honest review! Painting is usually better, but these are fun and cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...