Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bridal Weddng Hangers

When I received my product I was so excited.  She wraps it in brown paper and puts a pretty bow - it is a present after all!  As you can see from the pictures below I received a dark wood hanger with "Mrs. Morris"  in silver wire.  It is absolutely adorable, especially with the added bow and rhinestone. 

 Can you just imagine a wedding dress hanging off of there?  Amazing photograph opportunity!  As soon as "The Dress" is found I will post a picture for everyone! The shop it came from is called Bridal Wedding Hangers.  Morgan, the owner and artist, is extremely nice and fast to reply.  It was less than 10 days to receive the beautiful hanger - much sooner than I expected :) I do wish the metal was stronger, but then that would make it even harder to twist and make fancy names!

In her Etsy shop she allows you to choose the following hanger colors:
  • Dark wood, light wood and cherry wood, or painted in your color choice
I wanted silver, you can choose from the following wire colors:
  • Silver, gold, copper, black, lime green, blue, purple and pink
When you go to bridal showers you usually see kitchen and bath stuff.  Why not get the bride something unique and something she will love?  Have you ever seen a picture with the wedding dress and a name hanger? Beautiful photograph!  If you want the bride to always tell people it was a great gift from you and have a personalized photograph to celebrate their wedding buy a Name Hanger :)
OK, I had to put the one I was sent in here again because it is beautiful, especially with the bow and rhinestone. Buy one at BridalWeddingHangers for a bride you know - it is only $14.00  and worth a lifetime of "Oohs and Aahs" while looking at the picture of her dress hanging by it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...