Friday, July 27, 2012

Taming the Wolf Book Tour R/GA

One of my favorite things to do during summer is to lay out and read.  I often read more than 4 books a week! One of my friends described me as a nerd in disguise.  :)   Yes I am a blonde who can read! There, I put those stereotypes to shame now. :)



Attacked by a wolf while hiking in the mountains, Anna Avery's life just got a little hairier. Living in the Big Horn mountains in Wyoming, with a group of werewolves who are more animal than human, Anna must try to hold onto her human side. It's not easy when the alpha continues to persuade her into his bed, while another wolf is chomping at the bit to become her mate. To top it all off, dead bodies are showing up and it just so happens that Anna was the last to see them alive. She'll have to work to prove her innocence and taming the wolf who bites first and asks questions never.  Purchase from Amazon and Barnes & Noble

 

Taming the Wolf was a great read! I read it in one sitting and can not wait until the next one is on my digital shelf! I love the supernatural stories, especially ones that are part of a series.  As I began to rad I instantly loved the qualities Stephanie Nelson gave Anna.  It made me understand why the "men" were after her so fiercely.  It made me think of the Sookie Stackhouse novels, where Sookie is always one of the last to see a person/being alive.  Anna becomes a werewolf from a bite, which is one of the ways literature tells us is possible.  The pack Alpha saves her, named Adam.  Think of him as Alcide in True Blood - :)  Anna has a problem of being the submissive wolf she should be, the lowest and newest part of the pack.  How does she get away with being outspoken and not following the traditional rules and role? Want to learn more? Read it and come back to let me know what "Team" you are on! 

Connect with Stephanie Nelson on WebsiteFacebookTwitter



Follow the Tour -
  Enter the contest - Fill out the form below

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to read and review Taming the Wolf. So happy you enjoyed it! Love the Sookie reference! = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Stephanie on the release of Taming The Wolf. I can't wait to read it. This is a great tour.
    luvfuzzzeeefaces at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...