- We unplug everything that we are not using. I am always driving my husband crazy by unplugging all his gadgets when he's not looking!
- Although we don't use reusable bags, we do reuse all our plastic places for "doggie duty" when walking our dogs in town.
- We pay most of our bills online.
- We have a small garden. It's not all big as we would like but we are renting right now and don't want to tear up their yard. Oh yeah, there's also that dead body in the backyard. (No seriously, there's someone buried in our backyard.)
- I make all of our cleaning products. It's so much cheaper than buying them and they work the same!
Does anyone have any tips?