Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Workout? Oh my

Whew! So it has been awhile since I updated anyone on my working out status. 
  1. I have not quit! 
  2. I have awesome cardio for running
  3. I can only do 5 push ups at the most
  4. I swim multiple times a week
  5. I do Insanity every day, except our rest day! 
  6. I gained weight- omgosh! 
  7. I lost inches in my waist and belly area! Waist - 2 inches, Belly-3 inches.  
    1. I am small but still have love handles
    2. I know how to wear clothes that hide it
    3. Short, Petite women can still have chub on their body
  8. I eat blueberries almost everyday
  9. Endurance is being built for when I scuba dive! 
  10. I am ultimately healthier
When I first started having problems with my stomach, well not first way after it... long story.  Anyway I started to keep a food diary/journal to see what food caused problems.  I have always used the App My Fitness Pal on my Droid.  It keeps track of everything - you can even take a pic of the UPC code and it will tally your stuff for you.  Great App for keeping track of calories, sodium, carbs, keeping your weight,  etc.  Try it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...