Thursday, August 30, 2012

Volumizing Shampoo


One thing I either have or do not have is volume.  Some days it is flat as a pancake, while others it is a mess! This modern volumizing shampoo is designed to remove residue and product styling build-up, without stripping hair or fading color to provide an optimum environment for thicker hair. It also fights free radicals that damage and weaken hair. The results are thicker, healthier, more beautiful hair.  My friend who is a hairdresser commented on my hair last time she was cutting it.  I never knew that hair could feel that different on people, just thought it felt like hair!  She described it as the difference between cutting tissue paper to cardstock.  Because I have a head full of thick blonde hair she said mine was definitely not tissue paper!  If you want you hairdresser to notice this chance and comment on how healthy and volumized your hair is try Shielo VOLUME voluminizing shampoo!
 
Be sure to check out their page for more info! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. would like to try this. I have the thinnest hair around

    brich22 at earthlink dot net

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...