Malibu Blondes Treatment - A patented, fresh-dried vitamin complex that dissolves into a gel in the palms of the hands forming a rich lathering treatment specifically formulated for blonde and highlighted hair to be used, at home or when traveling to brighten and increase shine/ vibrancy while helping to prevent damage from environmental elements in the air and water.
- Immediately brightens blonde and highlighted hair
- Removes & prevents hard water mineral build-up that can dull blonde & highlighted hair
- Immediately restores vibrant color and radiant shine
- Improves flow and movement of hair
- Prevents dry-feeling hair.
- Immediately freshens look of blonde or highlighted hair
- Improves hair texture
- Formulated with a patented, nature-identical Vitamin C Complex
- Food-grade, wellness ingredients
- Preservative-Free, Fragrance-Free, Sulfate-Free
- Packaged for easy travel
- Eco-friendly ingredients in recyclable packaging.
Malibu Blondes Treatment is for all ages and hair types with natural or chemically-treated blonde or highlighted hair. For best results, pour Malibu Blondes Treatment crystals into wet palm, then rub wet palms together to form a rich gel that when applied to hair turns to a lathering treatment. May be used daily, weekly or as often as desired. For more lathering results, shampoo and rinse prior to application. Each packet is .17oz.
I really loved and wished I had more to use when I was on vacation in Jamaica! The pool with the swim up bar was so chlorinated, for obvious reasons that you really never want to think about while swimming or sitting near people. The little packet was easy to include in my travel bag and made me feel like my blonde hair was healthy after using it. I was a little hesitant to use it at first because I was in another country and going to a stylist was out of the question. However, I really wanted to take care of my natural blonde locks and gave it a try! Look below for proof that my hair did not change a strange color or was stained - eek! PS. The sun totally makes it blonder, which I love :)
|Meg and I in Jamaica|