Thursday, October 11, 2012

{2012 Holiday Gift Guide}Bedford Slims Tobacco Vapourette


I am not an everyday smoker but I do like to have an occasional cigarette.  Since I only like a smoke every once and a while, I never smoke a full pack of cigarettes without them going stale.  We have a daughter and two dogs and I really don't like smoking anywhere near them.  I have heard of electronic cigarettes but have never tried them.  I didn't see how they really could be smokeless. Then I was given the  chance to try Bedford Slims Tobacco Vaporette!

The Bedford Slims Tobacco Vaporette kit includes:

Battery: 
~280 mAH 
~5-volt 
~Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery 
~3-hours continuous vaping 
~2-hours battery recharge time 
~Red or Green LED Light Power Up 

USB: 
~Input DC5V / Output DC5V 
~2-hours recharge time 
~Lightweight and Portable 
~Comes in White Glows red when recharging 

Cartridge: 
~300 puffs 
~2.5 OHM (low resistance) 
~Built-in atomizer 
~Safeguard Tip Design prevents leaking 
~6 cartridges equals nearly a carton of smokes 

Flavors: 
~Tobacco: Mild, natural vanilla flavor with subtle notes of wild Kentucky tobacco. No sweetness here, our Tobacco is earthy and rustic yet light and complex. 
~Menthol: A seductive kiss of mint that freshens your breath as it soothes. 
~Dark Roast: This home-brewed hero was made with Pure Gum Arabica beans, gingko biloba, and a dash of caffeine for a totally eye- opening experience.



Laying in bed with it!
I really liked that I was able to have a cigarette without having to leave my daughter's side.  Since there is no smoke, there is no secondhand smoke.  This makes it possible to smoke right next to my little one.  Plus I was actually able to lay in bed with a book while taking an occasional puff. I liked that I could take my time smoking,  I didn't feel like I needed to smoke a whole one in one sitting.  I was able to take a puff here and there when I needed it.  The fact that the charger comes with the kit is a huge plus.  There is nothing worse than loving a product only to find out that you need a charger or batteries that weren't provided. This is also a huge money saver.  A pack of cigarettes is about six dollars right now.  A five pack of Bedford Slims cartridges(equal to about ten packs of cigarettes) is only $13. I plan on only smoking these from now on!  This would make a great gift for any smoker in your life!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I smoke sometimes too. I don't smoke around my son, in the summer that is no problem, but I don't look forward to huddling outdoors this winter. You may have found my solution!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...