Monday, October 8, 2012

Unreal Candy!

The name says it all, Unreal.  When we first received it I automatically checked out the food facts on the back of every box/bag. The simple fact is this candy is amazing!   When I think of candy I always think about my teeth getting cavities or the kids becoming little chubsters from all  the calories in them.  My belly really does like this almost as much as my tastebuds!  As I was browsing the website getting all the information to give readers and people attending the party, I saw something that thought I never would on a candy website.  They were promoting eating fruit - see below!  

Why Fruit

UNREAL RECOMMENDS EATING FRUIT TO HIT YOUR SWEET SPOT. IT'S LOADED WITH THE NUTRITION YOUR BODY NEEDS AND TASTES GREAT.


The first thing I noticed different about this candy was the coloring.  When I was sampling the Chocolate Candy Shell Peanuts I pulled out a greenish color to show the group.  Many giggled and said it looked like crushed peas, but tasted like goodness! 

What makes UNREAL™ products unique?

Our candies contain no artificial flavors, preservatives or hormones; no GMO’s (genetically modified organisms); no hydrogenated oils; and no corn syrup. Instead, we use real sugar, natural oils, and real milk. Also, you don’t need to travel to a fancy health food store or pay a premium to buy our candy, it’s only available where junk food is available.

One of the main things I wanted to share with everyone is how different the Nutrition Facts are from the Unreal brand compared to a well-known brand.  See them below! 





The full taste of actual chocolate was astonishing in these.  If you love chocolate, hot cocoa, and a smooth texture than these are for you! 




If you can actually make candy that includes peanuts less than 250 calories, bring them to me!  Well lookie there, Unreal did!  This type of Unreal candy was great - it even had a more natural peanut taste than the "other" brands do.  



How can you do this?  I feel like Pinterest is ruining my diet because I recently found a "salad" that this would be amazing to make out of.  Yum Yum! 



I love apples, but this candy bar did taste better.  How can it only have 170 calories?  Because it is Unreal! 



Because many people love the peanut butter covered in smooth chocolate, I knew this would be a hit.  I loved that people keep saying how good it is and they can not believe it is less calories.  I replied, "It is Unreal!" Ha...Ha..Ha....  (:









After we tried all the candy and everyone was presently surprised with their goodie bags, the first question was "Where can I get this?"  Well just go to this link :)    If you want to keep track of the company and watch out for coupons do not forget to LIKE them on FB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...