Monday, October 8, 2012

Computer Problems Solved!

My sad computer.
Like many things I own, my laptop was a hand me down.  My husband got a new one for work so I started using his old one.  Lately, it has become very slow and almost impossible to do anything quickly on.  I asked my husband about taking it to a shop but realized that I simply don't have the time.  I would have to wait until my husband got home from work then drive twenty minutes to a store that is probably already closed.    I wondered if by some sort of miracle my computer was still under warranty; it wasn't.  But even if it was I am unsure if I would be willing to ship my computer somewhere to have it fixed.  One time my little brother did that and it took months to be returned.  He also had a really hard time speaking to anyone who could update him on his computer. So I needed to look into different options for my computer issues.  

Computer Help Today! is a great option for busy people who just don't have the time to go somewhere to get their computer fixed.  They offer off site computer repair services.  When I first heard of this, I had no idea how that would work.  All you have to is call their Call Center and have them connect to your computer.  Then you can just walk away!  While you are busy cleaning, running errands, or cooking, they are fixing your computer.  

My computer has a lot of issues so I was really happy that they can do anything from delete spyware to general maintenance.  Since my laptop is going so slow, I noticed that they also can help speed up your PC.

Computer Help Today! offers two payment options.  You can either pay for your service after they have fixed it(with a 30 day guarantee) or opt to pay a little more for a year long service plan.  Then you can call anytime your computer is acting up for a full year.  They also have a sister company that offers the same services for small businesses, All IT Supported.

I think that having my computer remotely fixed is the way to go.  I can do it while feeding my daughter breakfast in my robe.  I really like the 30 day guarantee too.  Other places have similar guarantees, but you still have to drop it off somewhere again and wait for it to be done.  Overall, it is a great choice for stay at home moms like me!

1 comment:

  1. My computer crashed two weeks ago while I was visiting my family in Margate, Florida. I needed a reliable company to fix my PC and fix it fast. My cousin recommended Data Ninja services and they were, without a doubt, a life saver. Thanks to Data Ninja Services, my PC was fixed in no time and is running like new. Check them out at www.dataninjaservices.com or call Mike at (954) 801-3300.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...