Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Shoes!



One of my big things to buy ever since I was small (haha) were shoes!  Trying to find a pair of shoes in my little size 5 feet is difficult.  Combine that with trying to find a pair that is unforgettable as a wedding shoe is tremendously difficult.    I think I found a few that are amazing....  to me anyway! 

The first is from a company online called Privileged.  I love how unique they are - they are the bottom right pair!  They have glitter, high heels, spikes, and are extremely neat looking! The only problem is I have never worn a heel quite like this one ....

The third are from Ebay. They are all glitter and crystal.  The only problem is they have a pointy toe tip...

Shiekh is another brand I recently discovered.  I can honestly say I never really know where I find new brands, but they are pretty cool.  They are the two pairs at the top of the page.

Which pair do you like?




3 comments:

  1. I love the 2 pairs on the left side. The bottom right are awesome too but a bit intimidating....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had an abundance of money and weddings I would wear them all ... but I'm pretty sure I'm limited to 1 wedding day... (: Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...