Thursday, March 14, 2013

Saving Memories Forever App and Website

In a few weeks, we are moving around 2,000 miles away!  I have been planning the trip for weeks now thought I had nothing left to worry about.  Then I realized that my daughter is going to have to make a huge adjustment soon.  She loves every member of our family and waits(not so patiently) for our monthly trips to her MeMaw's.  

Saving Memories Forever is an app and website that lets you save all the memories of your loved ones. When I first tried the new app for my phone, I was excited to see how the whole process would work.    It's really a simple app to use and download! All you need to begin is add a storyteller.  You have the option to add pictures and other personal identifying info.  Next, choose the category of the memory you are trying to preserve.  The categories include everything from childhood facts and memories to jokes and philosophies.  After you choose the memory or answer chosen, all you have to do is record and upload your memory. Now that it's uploaded, you can log into your account on the website.  Here you can view, hear, add pictures to, tag and share all your memories.  

The app and website service have a free and paid subscription.  The paid subscription gives you unlimited use of the service for only $3.99 a month.  The app is free and available for both iPhones and Androids.  If you aren't near a relative to interview, you can do the interview over the phone or Skype.  This makes it easy to share stories even when you can't be near your family members.


What I loved: 
Easy to use
Great way to save some memories for my daughter
App is free and free subscription option

What I didn't love:
Home screen of app did not fit my screen correctly

We are moving right after Easter. I plan on passing my phone around to collect everyone's memories after Easter dinner.  This is a great way to hear your loved ones favorite memories in their own voice!

I participated in a campaign on behalf of AdvertiseWithBloggers.com for Saving Memories Forever. A free trial and promotional items have been provided in exchange for my review.  Regardless all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...