Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Picking a photographer ...

I can say this is harder than trying to pick a dress!  It is for me at least ...

There are 3 photographers that I like ....

1. Jessica Fike Photography
2. McMillen Photography
3. JNB-Photography


So here is the breakdown

Jessica Fike Photography- $2,650 Love the use of so much color! Very vivid :) BUT it is only for 8 hours .. is that enough time to capture it all?
-1 shooter, +500 for second
-8 hrs coverage, print rights
-100 engagement, 800 wedding photos


McMillen Photography - $2,900 -  Hometown photographer and stays the entire time!  Most of my friends had him do their weddings, but they are not as colorful as I'd like!
Included:
-2 shooters, no time limit
-700-900 photos, print rights
-7-800 photos in proof book
-$450 photo credit
-Engagement shoot w/8x10
-10x10 album 40 pgs/75 images

JNB-Photo- $2,000 -  Husband/Wife team, just did one of my friends weddings.  Great pictures, especially creative ones of the bride.  They also stay the entire time and know the typical SWPA things we want captured.
Included:
-2 shooters, no time limit
-5-600 photos, print rights
-Proof Book of all images
-Engagement shoot
-Memory Vault of pictures

So basically I have to choose between bright, vivid colors from JFike, Amazing package deal from McMillen, or a creative Hubby/Wife team. 
 
Help me pick a  photographer! 
Let me know which one you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...