Monday, January 6, 2014

Housewarming Gift

I keep trying to think of a present that would be personal and also go with a new house.  I hate getting people gifts that they will not use, unless I can use them of course :)

I saw this cute saying and decided to do this.  This gift can be used for many occasions. How wonderful!

Bread so you'll never go hungry. 

Candles so you'll always have light through the darkest times.

 Honey so you'll always enjoy the sweetness of life. 

Olive Oil so you will be blessed with health and well-being. 

Salt so there will always be flavor and spice in your life. 

Wine so you will always have joy and never go thirsty.


Include some of my favorite things (send it my way please!) - Italian bread, Yankee Candle, Organic Honey, Italian Olive Oil, Sea Salt, and Barefoot Moscato wine!  Put it into a big basket with a hand towel that will be used in the kitchen.  Everything will be used one way or another!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...