Thursday, April 5, 2012

Shutterfly Photo Gifts

Diving in Mexico!
I have  a lot and I do mean A LOT of pictures from when we go to Mexico.  We used to go every year to Scuba Dive, but now we are saving money and it has been hard! I absolutely loved going and seeing the ruins, talking with the locals or workers, and diving near Playa Del Carmen.  I was thinking what a better gift to give then get most of our pictures put into a photobook

I admit it too many hours trying to get the photographs in the correct spots and to decide which ones to include - we have MANY! However, the time I spent working on the book paid off because it is wonderful.  I actually had 2 made , Chichen Itza and Scuba Diving.  Did you know Chichen Itza is one of the new 7 Wonders of the World? We visited it - twice!  :)  Our books have a hard cover, title on the spine, a wonderful image on front, and many pages of memories! I highly recommend getting it for yourself or a loved one!

After seeing the quality of photo gifts that Shutterfly has, I will undoubtedly order more.  I was thinking maybe getting Sean new luggage tags for a late graduation present or his birthday. I just need to decide which photographs to add to them because that is the hardest part!  It would be funny to get the picture from the app that makes you look really old and put his picture from that on there ... muahaha! 
To look for yourself just check out the list I put below :) 
Be sure to follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest!
Create your own book!



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...