Have you ever seen a product and say,
"Why did I not think of that?" Well this is it!
The Baby Mama Saver is such a great gift for baby showers, welcome home parties, or for birthdays! We absolutely loved that it included EVERYTHING you need, even for emergencies. A mom is 100% guaranteed to use everything in this pouch, so it is not a wasted gift. Want to know something that is even better? They have refills as well! I am going to guarantee that the next friend who has a baby is going to get one of these for her Meet the Baby! If you are wondering what a "Meet the Baby" really is, well I made it up because that is when all my friends can get together, drink tons of wine, and realize we are getting old. So, "Meet the Baby" is a much nicer way to describe it :) After the baby is all grown and you realize you may not need the Baby Mama Saver, well you have a super cute bag for your hair ties/bobby pins/money/jewelry when you travel and other great stuff!
The Baby Mama Saver includes the following in the amazing little package:For Baby:
- Diaper Rash Cream – You and baby will both regret forgetting this at home. No one likes a sore tushy.
- Baby Wipes – Ever change a diaper without one of these? . . . it isn’t pretty.
- Scented Trash Bag – For when there is no appropriate place to toss that stinky diaper, and you have no choice but to take it along.
- Kids Hand Sanitizer – Go ahead, let them play in the dirt, pick their friends nose, and suck on their thumb; just make sure to sanitize!
- Boogy Wipes – Remember that kid on the playground who had a huge slimy booger resting on his top lip? (Why didn’t his mom wipe that off for him?) Don’t let your baby be the booger buddy.
- Bib – When feeding baby with the “airplane technique” (we all know it), a bib can come in handy, just in case it’s a bumpy ride.
- Spot Remover – The time will come when you’ll show up to a special occasion to find a fresh spit-up stain right on baby’s clean, pressed shirt (or yours). Worry no more with this on-the-go stain remover!
- Sunscreen – Once upon a time, tan skin was all that mattered. Now you are paying for those sunscreen-less hours in the sun, with wrinkles, and sunspots, and chemical peels, oh my! Here’s your second chance: live vicariously through your baby, protecting their flawless skin from those risky rays that have done you wrong!
- Antibiotic Ointment – We all know that kissing it makes it better, but a little antibiotic ointment might help too.
- Bandage – Bandage that boo boo to keep the cries in and the germs out!
- Lip Balm – You probably can’t resist kissing those soft cheeks. Whether they are on baby’s face or tush, make sure your lips don’t scratch that baby smooth skin.
- Hair Tie – To keep your locks out of baby’s food, face, and dirty diaper.
Order yours today - SUPER SPECIAL link to the Mother's Day Discount!
Win your own to love for yourself or share!